Saturday, January 31, 2009

Group

Our normal Saturday morning group is about 5 or 6 runners. This morning we had 23. I think the management at Lamar's Donuts will need to start sending me a referral fee. First, I ate one of their donuts with church and now I'm sending two dozen hungry runners their way after a run.

It was a near perfect morning. I run with Chris, Dave, Derrick, and Shannon. Chris, Shannon, and I finished 11.2 hilly miles in 1:21:30 for an average of 7:16 per mile.

Later in the afternoon Benjamin and I cleaned out the garage.

Step #1 - We swept the sand out.
Step #2 - We blew the remaining sand out of the garage and off the driveway.
Step #3 - We took the hose and rinsed off the floor.

Our garage, which had as much sand as many beaches is now clean. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon.

No comments: