Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cold

It was freezing this morning. It wasn't even just freezing. It was a cold freezing. The air temperature was well below zero. The light wind made even seem colder. Six of us gathered at Lake Zorinsky. If five guys weren't waiting for me, I would have turned off my alarm and went back to bed. To make matters worse, the trail was quite icy. All of us ran around the east lake twice for a total of 8.85 miles. Chris and I added a third lap for 13.25 miles in about an hour and 40 minutes.

Benjamin and I went with a few friends to the Creighton - Drake game. Being a Drake alumni, Benjamin and I cheered for the Bulldogs. In a room filled with over 17,000 people, we were among the few dozen cheering for Drake. Anyway, the good guys won pretty easily extending their winning streak over Creighton to four consecutive games!

No comments: