Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Long Sleeves

I broke out a long sleeve top this morning. I haven't done that since April. I was a little tired from last night's run (I forgot about the little races within the run) and started very slow, but got things going after a few miles. My glasses kept fogging over when the wind was at my back. I can't wait to get Lasik surgery in a few weeks. Anyway, I started off at Zorinsky. I decided to hit the F Street Hills for about six miles. Back at Zorinsky I did 2 x 2 miles at marathon pace. 13.1 miles in 1:37.

Long sleeves protect us from cool weather. We all need long sleeves in life to protect us from the elements. Friends and family can be long sleeves. Preparation and planning can too. Good decision making and wisdom is another long sleeve. So is God.

No comments: