Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wedding

I had a little problem at the wedding I did today. I made it through the first half -- no problem. I've done over a hundred, so I'm pretty good at them by now. When it came to exchange their vows, I didn't have that part in my script that was in my little leather folder. Nor did I have the part about the exchanging rings or the Unity Candle. As they looked at each other, I took a deep breath and went for it. Thankfully I have done enough weddings and I had it memorized. I was a nice wedding, thankfully I didn't mess it up.
Training Update
I ran with Gary, Dave, and Jalan from the Pedestrian Bridge to the top of the Lewis and Clark Monument early this morning. The bottom to the top of the bluff is about a mile and a half long. It is a pretty wicked hill. The view from the top is worth the climb. The temperature was a bit chilly and there was a cold north wind. We did 12 miles pretty easy.
View from the Lewis and Clark Monument

No comments: