Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine

Valentine
I worked most of the day before I went to get my hair cut late this afternoon. It was a busy day, but I did manage to lift weights during lunch. I lifted chest, shoulders, and triceps with John and then did my abs and legs on my own. The plan was to run late this afternoon, but I run out of time so I took the day off from running.

We enjoyed our Valentine's dinner at Hu Hot. Amber was accompanied by her three Valentines: David, Benjamin, and me. Benjamin got his normal fare of tofu, thai noodles, and miniature corn. He got something really hot on his lips and was freaking out for a few minutes. He stuck with fried rice the rest of the night. I enjoyed three trips to the grill and am loaded up with enough carbohydrates for the next week or so. Tonight was a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day and our first venture to a restaurant since David was born!

No comments: