Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Treadmill, Day 3

Treadmill, Day 3

I run over lunch hour at Better Bodies. I ran for an hour (about 8 miles). I changed the settings every mile today. Anything from 7 mph to 10 mph. I passed the time by dreaming about a trail that was not covered in snow and ice!


After the running I lifted chest, triceps, and shoulders with John. I got measured for body fat by Jeremy. I only have two percent more to go before I get to my Boston body fat goal. I want to get that taken care of by the end of March so I have about three weeks at my racing weight before the race on April 16.

Wednesday afternoon is a great time. I pick Benjamin up from school at 2:00. Amber goes to work at 2:30. So the boys and I hang out until she gets back from work. We had a blast today, but I had to call grandma to pinch hit for me at 5:30 because I spoke at our Wednesday night worship service and then taught Confirmation class after that.

No comments: