Thursday, February 22, 2007

Two Months

Two Months

Our son David is two months old today. Amber started back working this week, so I took David to the church this afternoon. It is hard to believe that he is two months old already!




I ran with Maureen early this morning. We did the 12.4 mile hilly course. I think we ended up at about 7:50 / mile. It would have been a little faster, but she hasn't learned how to tie a double knot in her shoe yet. This may be the last run that Maureen and I have together as I played a pretty sweet practical joke on her yesterday. Stay tuned to www.craigfinnestad.com for updates on this developing situation.

I went over to the gym between meetings and worked out this evening. I lifted biceps, back, abs, calves, and thighs. I had to miss yesterday and had an opportunity to make it up tonight -- so I did.

No comments: