Thursday, December 21, 2006

Expectation

Expectation

Today's run was easy and relaxing. I ran with Maureen, Christy, and Onyx. The conversation was kind of like an episode of Seinfeld--we mostly chatted about nothing. I learned that Christy doesn't like Aquafina water which makes her a water snob. Maureen claims she is 5 feet 6 inches tall which makes her vertically optimistic. They made fun of my hair when I took off my hat. I hear it was pretty scary. 11 miles.

Tomorrow is a big day. Amber is going to be induced early in the morning to have the baby. Today has been almost surreal. I woke up really early and cleaned the house knowing two things: 1) our house wouldn't be clean again for a really long time and 2) we will be having friends and family come and visit. I went to the office went through my email. Then I did a hospital visit. After that I went to Wild Oats and bought six boxes of Nature's Path Optimum Rebound Cereal and some sparkling pear juice. I tried to get everything ready for the three worship experiences on Sunday and didn't even come close. Thankfully God is in charge of that anyway.

Amber, Benjamin, and I are going out for dinner in a few moments--our last night before the baby arrives. We are all so excited to meet the little one.

Check back tomorrow. Probably not much running news, but hopefully lots of baby news.

No comments: