Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rain

Rain

There was some serious rain this morning. Not serious as in the opposite of joking; serious like heavy and lots of it. Maureen and I started off and quickly ran into Kurt, Christy, and Jill. I hadn't met Jill before. She is a senior at some college in Iowa and is a very good runner.

Here are a few things that everybody should know about rain.

1. Rain is wet.
2. When it is 35 degrees, rain is also cold.
3. Wet and cold are not good when mixed together.
4. Rain is not good when your are wearing glasses.

With all that being said, this morning was a great run. 12.26 miles. And I had lots of fun, felt great, and I got to meet a new friend.

So when it rains in life, just keep living. The rain won't last forever.

Cross-Training

I lifted weights with John during lunch. We did our chest, shoulders, and triceps.

No comments: