And now for the more important topic of the day: seven clear and compelling reasons not to trust Lonnie Gibson:
- She always pays for everything with cash.
- She always sits in the same chair in worship every week.
- She changes the oil in her mini-van more than once a year.
- She gets stuff done well in advance of deadlines.
- She sits amongst one of the great Bible teachers of her era and is only able to learn 7 things from him in two years.
- She always has an updated proof of insurance card with her so if she gets pulled over the police will not be suspicious. Could she be hiding something?
- She is named after her uncle.
Why else should we not trust Lonnie?