Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boys

Last night we learned that Amber's dad was having some heart problems and is in the hospital. Scary stuff.

I ran very early in the morning with Stiffler. He likes to run very fast. I like to run slow. We compromised and cranked out about fifteen sub seven minute miles. I saw a lot of people from the church on the trail. Great job everybody!

Amber went to work when I got back home. She saw people all morning and then went to see her dad in the afternoon and evening. I got to spend all day with the boys. We had lots of fun. We went swimming, cleaned the house, took a nap, cleaned the house some more. When Amber got home, Benjamin and I went to the church and did some work. We stopped at Culver's on the way home and got some Custard. I asked him if he wanted to eat outside or inside. He said he wanted to eat outside because it would be more romantic. Too cute.

Here is a picture of David eating prunes today and a picture from his six month birthday yesterday.



No comments: