Monday, January 29, 2007

Sabbath

Sabbath

Monday is my day off. It is my day to rest. Many people wouldn't consider running 14.8 miles rest, but it is restful for me.

I did the first 7.45 with Joanie, Pam, Kurt, and Maureen. We made it around the lake in about 62 minutes. They all started running before I got there, so the second lap I ran by myself. My legs were fresh because I didn't run the last two days. I was just under 56 minutes for the second lap.

I lifted shoulders, back, and abs with John. We also went on the stair treadmill for about five minutes at full speed as we are training for the Trek to the Top. That was tough after running 15 miles. As the Team Captain for Team Water's Edge, I have got to set an example if we are going to win.

Had a good afternoon and night. Lots of guests came over to visit David. I feel much better after a day of Sabbath.

No comments: