Friday, January 26, 2007

Bio Freeze and Egg Yolks

Bio Freeze and Egg Yolks

I run with Christy, Onyx, Kurt, and Maureen this morning. Christy and Onyx had an encounter with some dog owners who didn't have their dogs on leashes. One of them didn't even have a leash -- she had a clicker which is like the worst invention since the Flowbee. Christy seemed to handle herself with grace.

Maureen was complaining about her knee being sore. I told her to mix a package of Biofreeze with three egg yolks and then microwave the mixture for 8 seconds and then put the mixture on the afflicted area. I think she believed me before she came to her senses. You know, I am a pastor.

Oh well, I ran six and half miles. I felt good considering I ran 20 miles yesterday.

I lifted chest, shoulders, and triceps with John during lunch.

Benjamin and I wrestled tonight, although I think it was closer to the Ultimate Fighting. At 5 years old, he is getting strong enough I can consider this cross-training. He made me submit 29 minutes and 11 seconds into the match with the underarm tickle maneuver. He and I will both need the Biofreeze and egg yolks tonight.

2 comments:

dfinnestad said...

You are joking about the egg yolks??? Right???


Donovan

Anonymous said...

Good words.