- A complicated universal remote control
- Just about any wireless router
- A cordless iron
- Xbox 360
- An early bird dinner at the Hy-Vee buffet
- Literature on how to host a Botox party
- A gift certificate to Weight Watchers
- An entry form for TLC's What Not to Wear
- Elastic waistband pants
- A copy of The South Beach Diet
- A Thigh Master
- A new vacuum
- A gym membership
- A bowling ball
- Monster Truck Rally Tickets
- A 12 month subscription to the all the UFC Pay-Per-Views
Today's Run - Interval Training @ Millard West
1 mile warm-up and 1 mile cool-down.
5 sets of 800 meters at 5K pace - 30 seconds rest - 400 meters at 5K pace. 90 seconds rest between sets. I was way too fast on the first set, unless I'm planning on running a sub 15:00 5K in the near future. Set two, three, and four were pretty close. I picked it up on the last set a little. The wind felt good, but was a challenge from the 50 meter mark to the 250 meter mark.
There was a pack of about 15 adult runners all over the track going various paces and directions. Never seen anything like it before. The workout seemed like I was running intervals and playing Frogger at the same time. No big deal...I'm glad they are out running.