Thursday, May 9, 2013

Things We Love About Our Mom

I have two guest columnists this week: Benjamin and David. I asked them what they love about their mom.


  • I love that she loves me no matter what I do. (Benjamin) 
  • I love that she helps with stuff. (David) 
  • I love that she is so soft. (David) 
  • I love that she comes to all my games and events. (Benjamin) 
  • I love that she picks me up from school and takes me to YoYo Berri. (David) 
  • I love when she picks me up from school because she is on time, unlike daddy. (Benjamin) 
  • I love that she takes off work and volunteers at my school. (David) 
  • I love that she works hard for us. (Benjamin) 
  • I love that she reads to me. (Benjamin) 
  • I love that she reads to me. (David) 
  • I love that we do lots of fun things together. (Benjamin and David) 
  • I love when she makes dinner for us. (Benjamin) 
  • I love when she gives me hugs and kisses. (David) 
  • I love that she tells me when I do a good job. (Benjamin) 
  • We love laughing with her. (Benjamin and David) 
  • I love going to get pie at Village Inn on Wednesdays and talking to her. (Benjamin) 
  • This is the last one I am doing: I love when she scratches my back. (David) 
  • I love that she is patient with me. (Benjamin) 

Lots of other kids could come up with similar lists about their mom. This is ours. 

Happy Mother’s Day to mom and all moms, 

Benjamin – Sixth Grade 
David - Kindergarten

No comments: